Updated: 24 May 2018
mo’web GmbH, Mertensgasse 12, 40213, Düsseldorf, Germany, represented by managing director Herbert Höckel (firstname.lastname@example.org) is responsible for this website.
Contact the data protection officer at: email@example.com
By voluntarily using this web-service you consent to the processing of your personal data by us as described below. If the processing of your data is not necessary for the fulfillment of the contract or a legal requirement, we process your data only on the basis of your consent. You can revoke your consent to data processing at any time by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We process IP addresses and browser information of all visitors to this website in order to safeguard our legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR) in order to prevent misuse and to improve our service by analyzing the data.
mo’web respects and protects the rights of users relating to their personal data under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The purpose of this website and related data processing:
- To present the company publicly
- To provide information to potential and existing customers
- To communicate with potential and existing customers
- To attract new customers
- To market the company's products
Personal data that is processed:
- Users' IP addresses are stored in automated logs for one week for security purposes.
- When contact forms are used, the following data is processed for contact purposes:
- Email address
- Company name (if provided on the form)
- Phone number (if provided on the form)
Cookies & tracking
To enhance the effectiveness and reach of our website, in particular for marketing purposes, we use Google Analytics to collect and analyse visitor data. See below for details.
Disclosure of personal data
Users' personal data is only disclosed to other parties for the purposes described above and only to the extent permitted by law, as allowed according to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We use service providers for web hosting and to send emails. Using these service providers is necessary to provide this service. To protect the data of our users, we only use service providers that either have their registered place of business in the EU or have their registered place of business in the United States and offer protection under the EU-US Privacy Shield Program.
Duration of retention
The personal data is not stored longer than necessary for the purposes described above.
Rights of the user
Users have the following rights regarding their personal data that is processed by us:
- Right of access to information about what personal data is processed and with whom the data is shared.
- Right to rectification of the data
- Right to erasure of the data (right to be forgotten)
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority
Visitors use this website and provide personal data when using it, on a voluntary basis.